Update on Covid-19
In light of ongoing developments resulting from the coronavirus, and after consulting with medical experts, we are offering the following advice for protecting yourself during this challenging time. Here are some precautionary suggestions for our readers during the current health crisis.
If you are not quarantined and if you wish to try and maintain your normal daily activities, you may want to take the following precautions:
- Carry your own supply of sanitary wipes (be sure they are strong enough to be effective) and wipe off all surfaces you plan to touch.
- Try to keep your skin especially your hands properly hydrated as the constant washing can lesson the barrier layer of your skin and which can lead to weakened ability of your skin to protect you.
- Be careful of SCAMS; there are people and companies seeking to capitalize on your fears and concerns by offering to sell you essential oils, teas, devices, and other items using false claims stating that these products cure or prevent coronavirus. This is simply not true.
In the event that you are quarantined because of a possible coronavirus infection please observe the following protocols:
- DO NOT leave your domicile unless it is to see your doctor.
- Separate yourself from others in your home.
- Wash your hands every time you sneeze or cough.
- Do not share silverware, dishes, towels or bedding with anyone else.
To help you keep your skin hydrated properly we have created this special offer at this time. We are offering a free tube of our Restorative Hydrating Cream when you purchase two from our website. When you buy two of these creams we will include at no extra charge a third tube in your shipment. This offer will remain in effect until the end of March and we may extend this offer depending on the information available to us later in the month. By sharing information and helping each other we will get through these challenging times together.